Monday 27 April 2015

Day One of Prepping

Well, day one has been harder than expected, and yet easier too. I managed to get up early enough, sort my food for the day and get on the road in good time today. But, eating said food was much harder. Not because of willpower, but purely because of time and not having an actual time where I eat lunch. Admittedly I had a bacon roll for breakfast but normally I'd have had a slice of toast when I arrived, and my fruit pot would have been perfect for my break at 10.30am. Alas, it wasn't to happen due to things outwith my control so by break time, I was starving and the hot food beckoned me. My lunchtime was non-existent so I had a bacon and egg tart on the go and have now had my actual prepped meal for a late lunch/early dinner. The next box, which is my snack box, will be had after teaching and my fruit later in the evening to munch on. The principle is much easier though. It was great coming home and having food ready to throw in the micro and know it's healthy and good for me. 1 min 30 secs and my food was ready to eat. I'm not going to complain at that.

Hopefully tomorrow will go slightly better, with no broken fridges, missing orders or customers being arseholes. But that's maybe asking for too much.

I must also go and retrieve my gym bag from the caravan so I can get to the gym tomorrow after work as planned since I'm missing tonight. I do plan on doing my workout I had planned, and doing some cardio too - it's Chest and Tri's tonight so the weight bench and dumbbells will be pulled out to do some tricep kickbacks and some other shoulder workouts, including incline presses and shoulder presses. There are many things I can do at home! Cardio will consist of my Shadow Boxer outfit and disc to get some other leg work involved and a bit of resistance.

I will not be beaten. Except by pop-tarts. Pop-tarts are about to be consumed. Forgive me weightloss, for I have sinned...

No comments:

Post a Comment