Friday 23 January 2015

Quick Update

Well, this week has been a tough one in many ways. However, I managed to work out on Monday and have been fairly active since and then worked out again last night. I did a little weight check tonight and am thrilled to say I'm 3lbs down so am 16st exactly. I'll do my proper weigh in on Sunday and see where I'm at but I'm feeling awesome and looking forward to working hard for the body I want so much. 

I have so much support from everyone and need to say a special thank you to one or two of you, as you have given me so much help, support on my bad days and have also given me tips, info and one of you are a huge inspiration to me. I have set my mind to this and am determined to reach my goals. 

I have noticed that my joints are improving massively already to the point where my knees are no longer such a big worry to me. I can almost squat fully down and feel no pain (apart from my muscles after leg day!) and my general movement has improved significantly. My confidence is building and I can see a difference in myself already. My jeans are huge and my arse is shrinking, as are the dreaded batwings!

That's all for now, but I'll be back over the weekend with the official weigh in and and update on how my workouts are going. 

Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment