Sunday 25 January 2015

Sunday Catch-Up

Well, I'm delighted to say I'm sitting at 15st 13lbs. I have FINALLY broken through that 16st barrier! I am delighted and its proof that whatever I'm doing is paying off. 

My menu is prepared for the next week, and each week to follow will be based on the same menu to save me the hassle of thinking what to cook every night. I also have fruit and lean meat to snack on - tomorrow's pork loin is already cooked and I just need to take out my meat for cooking for Tuesday. It's all frozen which means less waste. Boost. 

My full workout starts tomorrow and I'm not letting up for the entire week. I get such a release from it and I could certainly do with releasing some stress right now. 

Anyways, just thought I'd post a quick update. My quads are also developing nicely by the way. Yay ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment